Monday, October 22, 2012

Sport bike photoshoot

Last week my friend Alan asked me if i could do a photoshoot of him riding a bike, and i did.  We went out to Blue Hills in Quincy, MA with a couple of friends for the photoshoot.  I decided to have one of my friends to drive my suv so i could take picture from the back of my suv with the rear window opened. Please do not try this.  If you are going to try it, try it at your own risk.  I was trying to use a slow shutter speed to get a blur background and pan with the bike, but i found it was very hard to get a sharp shot of the bike with my car moving and the slow shutter speed.  I tried to use a faster shutter speed but it just froze all the motion of the wheels, so i went back to use a slow shutter speed and hoped to get lucky.  Here are some of the shots that i think they are acceptable.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment